X GLOO is specialised in developing innovative pneumatic textile structures that can be used as vehicle-bound room extensions. These high-quality structures are made from the patented X GLOO 3DTEX textile fabric and offer a flexible solution for additional space at a completely new level of comfort in the caravanning sector.
The 2-layer pneumatic lifting element is made of X GLOO's patented X GLOO 3DTEX which features a mechanical, chemical and weather-resistant coating on both sides.
The structure features an extremely high strength and stability and creates rooms with a unique comfort experience.
discover X GLOO 3DTEX
Design . Ambience . Lightweight Construction
High sleeping comfort
Easy to use
UV & weather resistant
High safety standard
powerful lifting strength
The inflatable X GLOO 3DTEX roof tents and room extensions for recreational vehicles provide a unique feeling of space and have numerous advantages compared to conventional solutions:
- generous feeling of space
- optimum insulation and a pleasant indoor climate in cold or hot weather
- sound insulation from the inside for more privacy
- sound insulation from the outside for a high level of comfort
- darkening, multi-layer outer shell for a restful night's sleep
- high stability and safety thanks to permanent air pressure monitoring
With the ability to activate the room extension while stationary, there is no need for a large vehicle. Easy handling and everyday usability, together with eco-friendly consumption levels through weight- and volume savings are of primary importance.
With a pneumatic system developed specifically for X GLOO, the room extensions can be set up at the push of a button.
High roof . Pop-up roof . Alcove . Push outs